Are you interested in a better career in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – inside the culture of business, there exists truly no stronger diploma to earn.
Finishing that graduate business degree can easily grow your career alternatives considerably and multiply your salary as you work through your entire career. So if you are attending college currently or thinking about a mid-career improvement, bringing home this degree ought to be towards the top of your list of desired goals.
The MBA Career Description
Business pros with upper level diplomas are working all around us. They are working in marketing, in finance, and in
free-lance consulting corporations. The main sectors that appreciate this prestigious diploma include investment, management, computer and information systems, and management, research, and consulting providers. Occupational alternatives are considerable.
The significance of placing this degree on your job resume remains critical. It happens to be a quick solution to greater professional opportunities, as master’s degree holders are better equipped to handle the intricacy of leadership in this new economy.
Education and Degree Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate certification accomplished by a fifth or even sixth year of courses within an authorized program. Those who earn their Master of Business Administration arrive from a mix of education and career backgrounds. diplomas in liberal arts, business, and accounting are quite normal.
Working adults who currently have their undergrad diploma in business administration generally use 12 months to graduate with their new diploma if they take classes for it fulltime. Undergrads who have earned degrees in a non-business field of study regularly will require 24 months to complete their course requirements.
Loads of working individuals work towards their next degree on a part-time time frame. Most typically attend a single course a quarter until they graduate.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Look through this short list:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- M.B.A. with an Emphasis in Cybersecurity
- And more...
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
You might want to look at other education alternatives in Cheyenne or other WY choices.