Are you thinking about completing an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the world of business, there exists plainly no bigger credential to earn.
Working towards that graduate business degree may well upgrade your job alternatives considerably and grow your annual salary as you move through your work career. In case you are attending school right now or considering a job transition, earning this diploma could be near the top of your short list of current objectives.
The MBA Career Profile
Business professionals with master’s certifications are pretty much everywhere. They are in administration, in finance, and in
freelance consulting firms. The primary companies that recognize this impressive degree include finance, human resources, computer and networking systems, and organizational, research, and consulting services. Future opportunities are everywhere.
The benefit of having this certification on a job resume is tremendous. It is considered a first-class solution to significantly better employment possibilities, as graduates are better set to manage the complexity of leadership in the world’s new and ever changing economy.
Education and Coursework Choices
An MBA is a postgraduate certification accomplished by a fifth or even sixth year of classes in an accredited program. Men and women who finish their graduate diploma arrive from a variety of formal education history. diplomas in various liberal arts, economics, and information management are usual.
Working professionals who currently have their bachelor’s diploma in a business major routinely take a calendar year to completely finish their new degree if they focus on it full-time. Undergrads who have diplomas in a non-business discipline often will need Two years to complete their course requirements.
Numerous working professionals take courses for their next degree on a part-time timetable. Many typically enroll in one class a quarter until they have passed them all.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. We have a list of affordable options:
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
- Management - D.B.A.
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- And more...
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
CSU-Pueblo Online gives you the educational opportunities you need, with the flexibility you want, so you can earn or complete your degree for a better future. Whether you want a career change, a promotion, or the satisfaction of knowing you can, an online degree from CSU-Pueblo could be the right fit for you.
Learn more and join the virtual pack at CSU-Pueblo Online!
- Masters in Business Administration
You might be interested in more diploma alternatives in Milwaukee, Madison or elsewhere around the state. See some WI options.