Thinking about going after your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the culture of business, there is truly no more significant designation to attain.
Receiving that MBA can certainly amplify your job opportunity alternatives substantially and exponentially increase your salary as you travel through your professional career. In case you are attending college currently or looking at a career improvement, working towards this degree might be towards the top of your list of goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business personnel with master’s certifications are found all around you. They are working in the boardroom, on Wall Street, and in
independent consulting companies. The primary industries that really value this impressive degree include finance, recruiting, computer and information management systems, and organizational, scientific, and consulting firms. Work options are abundant.
The benefit of including this degree on a resume is still remarkable. It remains to be a first-class admission to considerably better job prospects, as master’s degree holders are better prepared to cope with the complexity of management in our country’s emerging economy.
Education and School Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate diploma accomplished by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of full-time study in an authorized program. People who earn the graduate degree come from a variety of educational backgrounds. Bachelor’s degrees in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and communications are prevalent.
Working adults who already have their undergrad degree in business administration characteristically use four quarters to graduate with their new diploma if they take courses for it full time. Students who have earned diplomas in a non-business major usually will need two full years to complete their course requirements.
A great many working individuals take classes for their degree on a part-time basis. Most just complete one course at a time until they are done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. You could start with these schools:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Business Administration, Diploma
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- And more...
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- And more...
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
Houston and Dallas students will have the most education options and other education choices.