Are you considering getting an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – inside the community of business, there is truly no bigger diploma to obtain.
Finishing that MBA can certainly maximize your occupational opportunities substantially and increase your income as you move through your work career. And if you are enrolled in college today or looking into a job transition, getting this diploma should be at the top of your short list of goals.
MBA Career Description
Business personnel with upper level diplomas are found everywhere. They are working in the boardroom, on Wall Street, and in
independent advisory services. The prime market sectors that appreciate this exclusive diploma include finance, recruiting, computer and information management systems, and organizational, research, and specialty consulting firms. Business alternatives are plentiful.
The significance of including this qualification on a resume remains significant. It has been a quick admission to greater work opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to manage the intricacy of leadership in this emerging economy.
Training and School Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate certification accomplished by a fifth and even sixth calendar year of full-time classes within a certified training program. Those who successfully complete their graduate degree originate from a range of education and career backgrounds. Undergraduate diplomas in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and information management are common.
Working professionals who have already got their bachelor’s degree in a business major ordinarily use four quarters to earn their degree if they focus on it on a full-time basis. TN students who have diplomas in a non-business major frequently will require two complete years to finish.
Lots of working men and women study for their degree on a part-time basis. Most merely take a single class a semester until they are finished.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Begin your research here:
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Wharton's three-month online program — Business Analytics: From Data to Insights — arms managers and leaders with the tools needed to break away from the pack.
- Take the opportunity to turn data into a competitive advantage.
- Master Design Thinking
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Business Management Associate of Applied Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Nashville residents have a good deal of other education options – other choices.