Are you considering getting an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – inside the community of business, there is truly no bigger diploma to obtain.
Finishing that MBA can certainly maximize your occupational opportunities substantially and increase your income as you move through your work career. And if you are enrolled in college today or looking into a job transition, getting this diploma should be at the top of your short list of goals.
MBA Career Description
Business personnel with upper level diplomas are found everywhere. They are working in the boardroom, on Wall Street, and in
independent advisory services. The prime market sectors that appreciate this exclusive diploma include finance, recruiting, computer and information management systems, and organizational, research, and specialty consulting firms. Business alternatives are plentiful.
The significance of including this qualification on a resume remains significant. It has been a quick admission to greater work opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to manage the intricacy of leadership in this emerging economy.
Training and School Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate certification accomplished by a fifth and even sixth calendar year of full-time classes within a certified training program. Those who successfully complete their graduate degree originate from a range of education and career backgrounds. Undergraduate diplomas in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and information management are common.
Working professionals who have already got their bachelor’s degree in a business major ordinarily use four quarters to earn their degree if they focus on it on a full-time basis. TN students who have diplomas in a non-business major frequently will require two complete years to finish.
Lots of working men and women study for their degree on a part-time basis. Most merely take a single class a semester until they are finished.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Begin your research here:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- See why Keiser graduates hundreds of successful business men and women every year
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Business degrees taught in multiple languages including Spanish and Mandarin
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA in Business
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Business Management Associate of Applied Business
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- BS Data Analytics
- MBA with concentration in Quantitative Analysis
- BS Business Admin - Human Resource Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller-Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Business Administration
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Nashville residents have a good deal of other education options – other choices.