Are you considering going back to school for your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the culture of business, there’s simply no bigger designation to work for.
Receiving that MBA can easily enhance your occupational possibilities considerably and multiply your annual salary as you travel through your entire career. If you are attending school currently or are deciding on a career transformation, getting this degree might be near the top of your list of current objectives.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with graduate degrees are working just about everywhere. They are working in management, in finance, and in
freelance consulting firms. The leading businesses that value this impressive degree include finance, management, computing and networking systems, and management, scientific, and consulting organizations. Occupational options are plentiful.
The importance of placing this degree on your resume is significant. It still is a fast ticket to much better work prospects, as graduates are better set to overcome the nature of management in the emerging economy.
Training and Class Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate qualification designated by a fifth or even a sixth year of full-time study within an authorized program. Students who successfully complete their Master of Business Administration originate from a variety of educational and employment backgrounds. Bachelor diplomas in liberal arts, business, and communications are commonplace.
Working professionals who already have an bachelor diploma in a business field normally take four quarters to graduate with their new degree if they take classes for it full time. Undergrads with diplomas in a non-business field of study ordinarily will need two complete years to completely finish.
Quite a few working people take classes for their next degree on a part-time structure. Most typically attend just one course a quarter until they graduate.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Start your search here:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- M.B.A. with an Emphasis in Cybersecurity
- And more...
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
There are other education paths besides grad school – SD schools.