Getting an MBA degree is pretty terrific, but is it right for you?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the community of business, there’s really no more significant diploma to receive.
Working towards your MBA will expand your occupational prospects significantly and exponentially increase your income as you work through your entire career. And if you are attending school right now or considering a mid-career transformation, working towards this diploma might be towards the top of your short list of desired goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business people with graduate diplomas are working almost everywhere. They are in supervision, in finance, and in
private advisory corporations. The prime businesses that really value this upper-level qualification include financial, recruiting, computer and information management systems, and organizational, research, and specialty consulting firms. Work prospects are abundant.
The benefit of having this certification on a job resume is still considerable. It happens to be a first-class ticket to far better employment opportunities, as master’s degree holders are better set to overcome the issues of leadership in our country’s emerging economy.
Education and Degree Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate degree accomplished by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of full-time study within a certified program. Folks who successfully finish their graduate degree originate from a variety of education and career backgrounds. Bachelor degrees in various liberal arts, economics, and math are quite normal.
Working adults who currently have their bachelor diploma in a business major frequently take three semesters to finish their degree if they take classes for it full-time. Undergrads who have earned degrees in a non-business major ordinarily will require 24 months to finish.
A lot of working people work on their diploma on a part-time routine. Many pretty much go to a single class at a time until they finish.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Start with this list:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
RI students have additional options – www.graphicartsclasses.com