Are you considering working towards earning an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the culture of business, there exists no better diploma to obtain.
Having your graduate business degree can easily bolster your work opportunities dramatically and maximize your annual salary as you move through your career. And if you are enrolled in college currently or deciding on a job transformation, getting this diploma could be near the top of your list of important goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business personnel with master’s diplomas are working everywhere you go. They are working in the boardroom, in finance, and in
freelance consulting corporations. The top industries that really recognize this prestigious degree include financial, human resources, computer and information systems, and management, scientific, and consulting providers. Work prospects are plentiful.
The appeal of placing this qualification on your job resume is still major. It has been a quick ticket to even better professional opportunities, as graduates are better set to address the complexity of leadership in our country’s emerging economy.
Education and Coursework Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate qualification marked by a fifth or even sixth calendar year of full-time study within an authorized training program. Men and women who successfully complete their graduate degree start from a number of educational history. degrees in various liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and information management are common.
Working professionals who have already earned their bachelor diploma in a business major characteristically take a calendar year to complete their degree if they study it full time. Students with diplomas in a non-business field of study routinely will need Two years to complete.
Plenty of working people work towards their degree on a part-time structure. Some typically sign up for a single class a semester until they graduate.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Here is a short list:
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
OR students can check out more career training. So pick another program in Portland.