Are you looking at an MBA degree program?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – around the world of big business, there exists really no better designation to obtain.
Completing that graduate business degree should certainly boost your professional alternatives substantially and grow your income as you go through your professional career. So if you are in college currently or making plans for a career transition, attaining this degree should be near the top of your short list of important goals.
MBA Career Description
Business people with upper level certifications are found almost everywhere. They are in the boardroom, in finance, and in
free-lance consulting organizations. The foremost industries that value this upper-level diploma include finance, management, computing and information systems, and organizational, scientific, and consulting providers. Job chances are plentiful.
The importance of including this degree on your resume is significant. It is still a fast solution to significantly better professional opportunities, as graduates are better equipped to handle the intricacy of leadership in this new and emerging economy.
Education and School Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate certification marked by a fifth or even sixth calendar year of classes in a recognized program. Men and women who earn the graduate diploma start from a mix of educational and employment history. Bachelor diplomas in liberal arts, business, and accounting are common.
Working adults who have already earned an undergraduate degree in a business field often use a calendar year to finish their new diploma if they take classes for it full time. Students who have earned degrees in a non-business field of study usually will require Two years to complete.
Many working professionals study for their diploma on a part-time time frame. Many quite simply sign up for just one course a quarter until they are done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. We have put together a list:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Business Administration, Diploma
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
- Management - D.B.A.
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- And more...
CSU-Pueblo Online gives you the educational opportunities you need, with the flexibility you want, so you can earn or complete your degree for a better future. Whether you want a career change, a promotion, or the satisfaction of knowing you can, an online degree from CSU-Pueblo could be the right fit for you.
Learn more and join the virtual pack at CSU-Pueblo Online!
- Masters in Business Administration
OK students can see other choices other than grad school with undergraduate programs in OK.