Are you interested in enrolling in an MBA program?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – around the environment of big business, there is simply no more significant degree level to attain.
Completing that graduate business degree can amplify your work possibilities greatly and exponentially increase your income as you move through your entire career. In case you are enrolled in college right now or are planning on a mid-career improvement, earning this degree could be on the top of your short list of important goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business people with graduate certifications are working just about everywhere. They are in retail, in finance, and in
independent consulting businesses. The top industries that recognize this prestigious degree include investment, human resources, computer and networking systems, and management, scientific, and consulting providers. Future options are abundant.
The worth of having this degree on a resume is significant. It can be a personal admission to much better job possibilities, as master’s degree holders are better set to address the intricacy of leadership in the new and emerging economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An MBA is a postgraduate certification designated by a fifth and even sixth calendar year of classes within an accredited program. Men and women who successfully finish the graduate degree start from a number of educational backgrounds. Bachelor diplomas in liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and accounting are common.
Working professionals who have already earned their bachelor’s diploma in a business major often use four quarters to complete their new degree if they take courses for it full-time. Undergrads with diplomas in a non-business major routinely will require 24 months to complete.
A large number of working professionals work on their degree on a part-time time frame. Some simply attend just one course a semester until they get them all finished.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Take a look through these choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
ND students can have additional degree choices. Investigate in-state schools.