Are you looking at getting started with working towards your MBA?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the sphere of business, there exists just no greater designation to attain.
Finishing that MBA will expand your occupational opportunities dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you go through your entire career. If you are attending college at this time or interested in a career turnaround, working towards this diploma might be on the top of your list of current objectives.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with upper level diplomas are found all around us. They are working in marketing, in finance, and in
private consulting agencies. The foremost market sectors that really value this exclusive degree include finance, human resources, computer and information management systems, and management, research, and specialty consulting organizations. Vocational options are considerable.
The value of having this certification on a job resume remains appreciable. It is a first-class solution to much better work prospects, as graduates are better equipped to handle the intricacy of management in our country’s new and emerging economy.
Education and Degree Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma designated by a fifth and even sixth year of study in an accredited training program. Folks who earn their graduate diploma originate from a variety of academic history. Undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, economics, and math are quite normal.
Working professionals who have already got their undergrad diploma in a business major typically use 12 months to graduate with their degree if they pursue it full time. Students who have degrees in a non-business subject generally will require Two years to finish all their classes.
Plenty of working men and women study for their degree on a part-time schedule. Many typically enroll in one class at a time until they finish.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Take a look at these schools:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
NY students have more career options. Earn a diploma in design.