Are you looking at getting started with working towards your MBA?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the sphere of business, there exists just no greater designation to attain.
Finishing that MBA will expand your occupational opportunities dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you go through your entire career. If you are attending college at this time or interested in a career turnaround, working towards this diploma might be on the top of your list of current objectives.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with upper level diplomas are found all around us. They are working in marketing, in finance, and in
private consulting agencies. The foremost market sectors that really value this exclusive degree include finance, human resources, computer and information management systems, and management, research, and specialty consulting organizations. Vocational options are considerable.
The value of having this certification on a job resume remains appreciable. It is a first-class solution to much better work prospects, as graduates are better equipped to handle the intricacy of management in our country’s new and emerging economy.
Education and Degree Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma designated by a fifth and even sixth year of study in an accredited training program. Folks who earn their graduate diploma originate from a variety of academic history. Undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, economics, and math are quite normal.
Working professionals who have already got their undergrad diploma in a business major typically use 12 months to graduate with their degree if they pursue it full time. Students who have degrees in a non-business subject generally will require Two years to finish all their classes.
Plenty of working men and women study for their degree on a part-time schedule. Many typically enroll in one class at a time until they finish.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Take a look at these schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Dual Degree - MBA & Masters of Ministry
- Master of Business Administration
- And more...
NY students have more career options. Earn a diploma in design.