Are you looking at getting started with working towards your MBA?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the sphere of business, there exists just no greater designation to attain.
Finishing that MBA will expand your occupational opportunities dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you go through your entire career. If you are attending college at this time or interested in a career turnaround, working towards this diploma might be on the top of your list of current objectives.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with upper level diplomas are found all around us. They are working in marketing, in finance, and in
private consulting agencies. The foremost market sectors that really value this exclusive degree include finance, human resources, computer and information management systems, and management, research, and specialty consulting organizations. Vocational options are considerable.
The value of having this certification on a job resume remains appreciable. It is a first-class solution to much better work prospects, as graduates are better equipped to handle the intricacy of management in our country’s new and emerging economy.
Education and Degree Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma designated by a fifth and even sixth year of study in an accredited training program. Folks who earn their graduate diploma originate from a variety of academic history. Undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, economics, and math are quite normal.
Working professionals who have already got their undergrad diploma in a business major typically use 12 months to graduate with their degree if they pursue it full time. Students who have degrees in a non-business subject generally will require Two years to finish all their classes.
Plenty of working men and women study for their degree on a part-time schedule. Many typically enroll in one class at a time until they finish.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Take a look at these schools:
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, General Business
- BS, Bus Admin
- AAS, Bus Admin-Management
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Business Management-AS
There are a lot of reasons Bryant & Stratton College is the place to get an education. From the personal attention you receive from instructors that stay after class to make sure you are on the right track.
- AAS Business
- BBA General Management
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
NY students have more career options. Earn a diploma in design.