Wondering if completing an MBA degree might be good for you?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the sphere of business, there is just no bigger degree level to attain.
Completing your graduate business degree will certainly enhance your job opportunities significantly and grow your annual salary as you move through your entire career. And if you are enrolled in college at this time or are contemplating a mid-career improvement, bringing home this degree could be near the top of your short list of desired goals.
MBA Career Profile
Business personnel with master’s degrees are found almost everywhere. They are in the boardroom, on Wall Street, and in
independent advisory companies. The leading sectors that really recognize this exclusive diploma include investment, recruiting, computing and networking systems, and operations, research, and specialty consulting organizations. Business possibilities are abundant.
The worth of having this certification on a resume is tremendous. It has been a quick ticket to much better job opportunities, as graduates are better equipped to address the complexity of leadership in a new economy.
Training and Coursework Options
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate qualification designated by a fifth or even a sixth calendar year of full-time classes within an authorized training program. Students who successfully finish the Master of Business Administration arrive from a variety of education and career backgrounds. Bachelor’s degrees in various liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and information management are usual.
Working professionals who currently have an undergraduate degree in business regularly take a calendar year to completely finish their new diploma if they focus on it full time. Students who have earned degrees in a non-business major often will require two full years to finish.
Countless working professionals focus on their degree on a part-time basis. Many basically just attend just one class at a time until they get them all completed.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Schools you could consider:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Business Administration-Diploma
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
NM students have additional options – classes in graphic design.