Trying to decide whether to go for your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the world of business, there’s frankly no better credential to receive.
Completing your graduate business degree can easily improve your occupational opportunities dramatically and exponentially increase your annual salary as you move through your entire career. So if you are in college right now or are making plans for a job change, attaining this diploma should be towards the top of your list of goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business men and women with graduate degrees are found pretty much everywhere. They are working in the boardroom, in finance, and in
freelance consulting businesses. The foremost businesses that appreciate this prestigious diploma include investment, recruiting, computing and information management systems, and management, research, and consulting organizations. Job opportunities are plentiful.
The benefit of including this degree on a job resume is tremendous. It happens to be a first-class solution to greater work possibilities, as master’s degree holders are better equipped to deal with the issues of leadership in the world’s new economy.
Training and Coursework Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma designated by a fifth or even sixth calendar year of study within a recognized program. Men and women who successfully complete the graduate diploma originate from a number of formal education history. Bachelor diplomas in various liberal arts, business, and accounting are quite normal.
Working adults who have already earned their bachelor’s degree in a business discipline normally use three semesters to completely finish their new diploma if they study it on a full-time basis. Students who have degrees in a non-business discipline normally will require 24 months to completely finish.
A great deal of working individuals study for their degree on a part-time time frame. Most typically enroll in a single course a quarter until they are done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. There are some good options:
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, General Business
- BS, Bus Admin
- AAS, Bus Admin-Management
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
There are other alternatives for you. Discover more at this page.