Thinking about going to graduate business school?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the sphere of big business, there’s plainly no greater designation to obtain.
Getting that MBA is going to boost your career prospects dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you travel through your work career. So if you are attending college at this time or deciding on a career turnaround, finishing this diploma should be on the top of your list of current objectives.
The MBA Career Profile
Business professionals with upper level certifications are found all around us. They are working in the boardroom, in finance, and in
free-lance advisory corporations. The major industries that really recognize this exclusive qualification include financial, human resources, computer and networking systems, and organizational, scientific, and specialty consulting organizations. Future chances are considerable.
The appeal of having this degree on a job resume is still appreciable. It can be a fast ticket to greater employment prospects, as graduates are better equipped to deal with the intricacy of leadership in a new and changing economy.
Training and School Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate qualification accomplished by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of study within a certified training program. Folks who complete their graduate diploma begin from a mix of educational and employment backgrounds. diplomas in liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and math are prevalent.
Working adults who currently have an undergrad diploma in business administration characteristically use 12 months to completely finish their new degree if they focus on it full time. Students who have earned degrees in a non-business field of study commonly will require 24 months to finish.
A great many working men and women take classes for their diploma on a part-time structure. Many mainly take a single class a quarter until they get them all completed.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Learn more about these schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Wherever you are in your professional life, graduate programs at Bentley University provide a clear path to future-proof your career. Whether you are launching a career, advancing in your chosen field, or breaking into a new industry, the MBA and MS programs at Bentley combine distinctive courses, resources and experiences to maximize your return on investment.
Located minutes west of Boston, Bentley’s MBA programs are tailored to your academic background and professional experience and come with a proven plan to help you earn the salary you deserve. Master of Science programs at Bentley help you develop expertise in a specific business discipline, positioning you excel at leading companies and other organizations. All Bentley graduate students learn from faculty who have a deep knowledge in their respective fields and work closely with a talented career services office that was recently ranked #2 in the country by the Princeton Review.
- MBA - Full Time
- MBA - Part Time
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Most students have other good degree alternatives. This page has details on becoming a photographer.