Looking at getting started with earning an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – around the community of big business, there’s truly no stronger degree level to work for.
Getting your graduate business degree should certainly amplify your work prospects substantially and exponentially increase your income as you travel through your career. So if you are attending college right now or thinking about a career transition, attaining this degree should be on the top of your list of desired goals.
The MBA Career Summary
Business men and women with master’s diplomas are found pretty much everywhere. They are in marketing, in finance, and in
free-lance advisory firms. The primary businesses that really recognize this impressive diploma include investment, management, computing and networking systems, and operations, scientific, and specialty consulting firms. Job choices are considerable.
The appeal of having this qualification on your job resume remains appreciable. It remains to be a personal solution to greater professional opportunities, as master’s degree holders are better equipped to contend with the intricacy of leadership in the world’s new and ever changing economy.
Education and Class Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma designated by a fifth or even sixth year of full-time study within a certified program. Those who finish the graduate diploma come from a number of formal education history. Bachelor’s diplomas in various liberal arts, business, and accounting are quite normal.
Working professionals who have already earned an bachelor degree in a business discipline commonly use three semesters to complete their diploma if they focus on it full-time. Students who have earned degrees in a non-business discipline regularly will need 24 months to finish all their classes.
Most working people work towards their diploma on a part-time routine. Many merely enroll in a single course a quarter until they get them all done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Glance through these programs:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Take a look at more degree alternatives. Click here to see more.