The field of business offers several different career paths. Maybe one is right for you?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – around the culture of big business, there’s plainly no more significant credential to have on your resume.
Completing that MBA will bolster your job options dramatically and increase your annual income as you move through your work career. So if you are attending college right now or are debating a career change, working towards this diploma ought to be towards the top of your short list of goals.
MBA Career Profile
Business pros with graduate degrees are working almost everywhere. They are in administration, on Wall Street, and in
independent advisory agencies. The foremost industries that value this upper-level diploma include financial, management, computer and networking systems, and operations, technological, and specialty consulting organizations. Career alternatives are everywhere.
The benefit of placing this qualification on a resume is still critical. It is still a first-class ticket to significantly better job possibilities, as graduates are better prepared to handle the complexity of leadership in this new and ever changing economy.
Training and Class Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma accomplished by a fifth or sixth calendar year of study in a recognized training program. People who finish their graduate degree begin from a mix of education and career backgrounds. Bachelor’s diplomas in various liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and math are commonplace.
Working professionals who already have an bachelor diploma in business administration frequently use a full year to earn their new degree if they study it on a full-time basis. Students who have degrees in a non-business area routinely will need two complete years to finish all their classes.
Numerous working people study for their degree on a part-time schedule. Many typically attend a single course a quarter until they finish.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Look at these choices:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Take a look at other career alternatives – http://www.photographyschoolsguide.com