So, you are thinking about starting your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the community of big business, there exists just no stronger credential to work for.
Earning that MBA can upgrade your professional opportunities considerably and multiply your annual income as you move through your career. And if you are in college now or interested in a mid-career improvement, working towards this diploma could be towards the top of your short list of desired goals.
The MBA Career Profile
Business pros with master’s degrees are just about everywhere. They are in marketing, on Wall Street, and in
private advisory firms in the Twin Cities and around the country. The top market sectors that recognize this exclusive diploma include finance, human resources, computer and information systems, and organizational, scientific, and consulting organizations. Employment opportunities are everywhere.
The appeal of including this degree on a job resume remains critical. It continues to be a first-class admission to far better job prospects, as graduates are better set to deal with the complexness of leadership in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Class Options
An MBA is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of study within a recognized program. People who complete the Master of Business Administration begin from a variety of academic history. degrees in liberal arts, economics, and information management are quite normal.
Working adults who already have their undergraduate degree in a business discipline usually take 12 months to complete their new diploma if they take courses for it on a full-time basis. Undergrads who have diplomas in a non-business field of study often will require Two years to complete their course requirements.
Plenty of working students study for their diploma on a part-time time frame. Some simply enroll in a single course a semester until they get them all done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Choices to consider:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Want some options other than grad school? Explore photography classes here.