So, you are thinking about starting your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the community of big business, there exists just no stronger credential to work for.
Earning that MBA can upgrade your professional opportunities considerably and multiply your annual income as you move through your career. And if you are in college now or interested in a mid-career improvement, working towards this diploma could be towards the top of your short list of desired goals.
The MBA Career Profile
Business pros with master’s degrees are just about everywhere. They are in marketing, on Wall Street, and in
private advisory firms in the Twin Cities and around the country. The top market sectors that recognize this exclusive diploma include finance, human resources, computer and information systems, and organizational, scientific, and consulting organizations. Employment opportunities are everywhere.
The appeal of including this degree on a job resume remains critical. It continues to be a first-class admission to far better job prospects, as graduates are better set to deal with the complexness of leadership in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Class Options
An MBA is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of study within a recognized program. People who complete the Master of Business Administration begin from a variety of academic history. degrees in liberal arts, economics, and information management are quite normal.
Working adults who already have their undergraduate degree in a business discipline usually take 12 months to complete their new diploma if they take courses for it on a full-time basis. Undergrads who have diplomas in a non-business field of study often will require Two years to complete their course requirements.
Plenty of working students study for their diploma on a part-time time frame. Some simply enroll in a single course a semester until they get them all done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Choices to consider:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
- Management - D.B.A.
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Want some options other than grad school? Explore photography classes here.