So, you are thinking about starting your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the community of big business, there exists just no stronger credential to work for.
Earning that MBA can upgrade your professional opportunities considerably and multiply your annual income as you move through your career. And if you are in college now or interested in a mid-career improvement, working towards this diploma could be towards the top of your short list of desired goals.
The MBA Career Profile
Business pros with master’s degrees are just about everywhere. They are in marketing, on Wall Street, and in
private advisory firms in the Twin Cities and around the country. The top market sectors that recognize this exclusive diploma include finance, human resources, computer and information systems, and organizational, scientific, and consulting organizations. Employment opportunities are everywhere.
The appeal of including this degree on a job resume remains critical. It continues to be a first-class admission to far better job prospects, as graduates are better set to deal with the complexness of leadership in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Class Options
An MBA is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of study within a recognized program. People who complete the Master of Business Administration begin from a variety of academic history. degrees in liberal arts, economics, and information management are quite normal.
Working adults who already have their undergraduate degree in a business discipline usually take 12 months to complete their new diploma if they take courses for it on a full-time basis. Undergrads who have diplomas in a non-business field of study often will require Two years to complete their course requirements.
Plenty of working students study for their diploma on a part-time time frame. Some simply enroll in a single course a semester until they get them all done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Choices to consider:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Want some options other than grad school? Explore photography classes here.