So, you’re thinking about finishing your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the environment of business, there exists no greater degree level to earn.
Acquiring your graduate business degree can easily increase your job opportunity possibilities substantially and boost your salary as you go through your career. In case you are enrolled in college today or pondering a job turnaround, working towards this degree could be on the top of your list of desired goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business people with graduate certifications are found everywhere you look. They are working in supervision, on Wall Street, and in
freelance consulting corporations. The top businesses that really value this upper-level diploma include financial, management, computer and information systems, and operations, research, and specialty consulting organizations. Job chances are plentiful.
The importance of including this degree on your job resume is remarkable. It continues to be a fast admission to significantly better work opportunities, as graduates are better equipped to cope with the complexity of management in the world’s new economy.
Education and School Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate certification marked by a fifth or even sixth year of full-time study in a certified program. People who successfully complete their Master of Business Administration come from a mix of educational and employment backgrounds. Undergraduate diplomas in various liberal arts, business, and math are usual.
Working adults who have already earned their bachelor’s diploma in a business field commonly take three semesters to complete their new diploma if they take classes for it fulltime. Students who have diplomas in a non-business subject routinely will need Two years to finish.
Countless working men and women focus on their degree on a part-time schedule. Most basically just take just one course at a time until they get them all done.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Here is our current list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
There are other career options. See more at this MI page.