Is that MBA degree somewhere in your future?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the environment of big business, there is no more significant degree level to obtain.
Receiving your graduate business degree could certainly bolster your work alternatives greatly and boost your salary as you move through your career. If you are enrolled in college right now or are considering a career turnaround, bringing home this diploma might be near the top of your list of goals.
MBA Career Profile
Business personnel with master’s certifications are everywhere you go. They are in various levels of supervision, on Wall Street, and in
freelance consulting organizations. The top market sectors that recognize this exclusive diploma include finance, recruiting, computer and information management systems, and operations, scientific, and consulting services. Occupational opportunities in Boston and other cities are considerable.
The value of including this certification on a resume is still critical. It remains a quick admission to far better job prospects, as master’s degree holders are better prepared to deal with the intricacy of management in this emerging economy.
Training and Degree Options
An MBA is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth calendar year of courses in an accredited program. People who successfully finish the graduate degree arrive from a range of educational and employment history. degrees in various liberal arts, business, and math are usual.
Working adults who already have an undergraduate diploma in a business discipline usually use a calendar year to graduate with their diploma if they focus on it on a full-time basis. Students who have earned degrees in a non-business discipline typically will require two complete years to finish all their classes.
A great deal of working men and women study for their next degree on a part-time timetable. Most mainly attend just one class a semester until they graduate.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Options for Massachusetts students:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
Wherever you are in your professional life, graduate programs at Bentley University provide a clear path to future-proof your career. Whether you are launching a career, advancing in your chosen field, or breaking into a new industry, the MBA and MS programs at Bentley combine distinctive courses, resources and experiences to maximize your return on investment.
Located minutes west of Boston, Bentley’s MBA programs are tailored to your academic background and professional experience and come with a proven plan to help you earn the salary you deserve. Master of Science programs at Bentley help you develop expertise in a specific business discipline, positioning you excel at leading companies and other organizations. All Bentley graduate students learn from faculty who have a deep knowledge in their respective fields and work closely with a talented career services office that was recently ranked #2 in the country by the Princeton Review.
- MBA - Full Time
- MBA - Part Time
You don’t have to end up in grad school. Check out details on photography classes at this page.