Is an MBA degree something you are interested in?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the environment of business, there is really no greater credential to earn.
Owning that MBA is going to bolster your job opportunity opportunities considerably and maximize your annual income as you work through your work career. And if you are in college today or are making plans for a job transition, working towards this diploma might be towards the top of your list of current objectives.
MBA Career Description
Business professionals with master’s diplomas are all around us. They are in the boardroom, on Wall Street, and in
freelance advisory agencies. The main companies that value this upper-level diploma include financial, recruiting, computing and information systems, and management, scientific, and specialty consulting providers. Vocational chances are plentiful.
The worth of placing this degree on your job resume is still significant. It remains to be a first-class ticket to greater professional possibilities, as graduates are better set to deal with the complexity of leadership in the new economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of study in an authorized training program. Individuals who complete the graduate degree originate from a range of education and career backgrounds. Bachelor’s diplomas in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and math are usual.
Working adults who have already got an undergrad diploma in a business major commonly take 12 months to complete their degree if they focus on it full-time. Undergrads who have earned diplomas in a non-business subject generally will need two complete years to completely finish.
Quite a few working students work on their degree on a part-time routine. Some simply sign up for one course at a time until they finish.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Schools in Maryland or online:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Other career alternatives include web design and development. This site has more info about internet design.