Is an MBA degree something you are interested in?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the environment of business, there is really no greater credential to earn.
Owning that MBA is going to bolster your job opportunity opportunities considerably and maximize your annual income as you work through your work career. And if you are in college today or are making plans for a job transition, working towards this diploma might be towards the top of your list of current objectives.
MBA Career Description
Business professionals with master’s diplomas are all around us. They are in the boardroom, on Wall Street, and in
freelance advisory agencies. The main companies that value this upper-level diploma include financial, recruiting, computing and information systems, and management, scientific, and specialty consulting providers. Vocational chances are plentiful.
The worth of placing this degree on your job resume is still significant. It remains to be a first-class ticket to greater professional possibilities, as graduates are better set to deal with the complexity of leadership in the new economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth year of study in an authorized training program. Individuals who complete the graduate degree originate from a range of education and career backgrounds. Bachelor’s diplomas in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and math are usual.
Working adults who have already got an undergrad diploma in a business major commonly take 12 months to complete their degree if they focus on it full-time. Undergrads who have earned diplomas in a non-business subject generally will need two complete years to completely finish.
Quite a few working students work on their degree on a part-time routine. Some simply sign up for one course at a time until they finish.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Schools in Maryland or online:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Other career alternatives include web design and development. This site has more info about internet design.