Is a graduate degree in business right for you?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the environment of big business, there’s really no bigger diploma to receive.
Possessing that graduate business degree should certainly amplify your career alternatives significantly and improve your income as you go through your professional career. And if you are attending school today or are looking at a career change, finishing this diploma might be at the top of your short list of important goals.
MBA Career Description
Business specialists with master’s diplomas are pretty much everywhere. They are working in marketing, in finance, and in
independent consulting businesses. The leading market sectors that really value this upper-level qualification include financial, management, computing and information management systems, and operations, scientific, and consulting firms. Job chances are plentiful.
The appeal of placing this certification on your resume is still tremendous. It continues as a quick ticket to even better job possibilities, as master’s degree holders are better equipped to handle the complexity of management in the new and emerging economy.
Education and Class Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate degree marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth calendar year of study in an authorized program. People who successfully complete the graduate degree begin from a variety of academic history. Previous diplomas in liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and information management are commonplace.
Working professionals who have already earned their undergraduate diploma in a business field regularly take a full year to complete their diploma if they take courses for it on a full-time basis. Students with degrees in a non-business discipline normally will require two complete years to complete their course requirements.
A great deal of working individuals work on their degree on a part-time basis. Many basically just complete just one class a semester until they are done.
Typical Maine graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Check out some popular choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Wherever you are in your professional life, graduate programs at Bentley University provide a clear path to future-proof your career. Whether you are launching a career, advancing in your chosen field, or breaking into a new industry, the MBA and MS programs at Bentley combine distinctive courses, resources and experiences to maximize your return on investment.
Located minutes west of Boston, Bentley’s MBA programs are tailored to your academic background and professional experience and come with a proven plan to help you earn the salary you deserve. Master of Science programs at Bentley help you develop expertise in a specific business discipline, positioning you excel at leading companies and other organizations. All Bentley graduate students learn from faculty who have a deep knowledge in their respective fields and work closely with a talented career services office that was recently ranked #2 in the country by the Princeton Review.
- MBA - Full Time
- MBA - Part Time
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Career options include web development. Look at diplomas in those fields.