Have you considered returning to school to earn your MBA?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – around the culture of big business, there exists truly no better credential to earn.
Receiving that MBA should bolster your professional possibilities significantly and exponentially increase your income as you move through your professional career. If you are in college now or are thinking of a job change, attaining this diploma could be near the top of your list of desired goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business personnel with graduate certifications are found all around you. They are working in supervision, in finance, and in
independent consulting firms. The primary businesses that value this prestigious diploma include investment, management, computing and information management systems, and management, research, and consulting services. Business opportunities are everywhere.
The significance of placing this certification on your resume is huge. It is often a personal ticket to much better career prospects, as master’s degree holders are better set to address the complexity of management in our country’s new and emerging economy.
Training and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate degree designated by a fifth or even sixth calendar year of full-time classes within an accredited training program. People who successfully complete their graduate degree begin from a variety of educational and employment history. Bachelor’s degrees in liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and communications are usual.
Working adults who have already got their undergrad degree in a business major generally take 12 months to earn their new diploma if they go after it full time. Undergrads who have earned diplomas in a non-business subject ordinarily will require Two years to finish.
Quite a few working students take courses for their next degree on a part-time basis. Many basically complete just one course a quarter until they have passed them all.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Take a look at some choices:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Business Management Associate of Applied Business
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Being a business major isn’t the right choice for everyone. Look at other career training programs in Louisville or Lexington.