Does earning your MBA degree sound interesting to you?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the community of business, there is just no stronger degree level to earn.
Receiving your MBA can easily amplify your work prospects significantly and increase your income as you work through your professional career. If you are enrolled in college right now or thinking about a job change, earning this degree ought to be near the top of your list of goals.
The MBA Career Profile
Business pros with upper level degrees are working everywhere you look. They are in the boardroom, on Wall Street, and in
private advisory companies. The primary businesses that recognize this prestigious diploma include finance, human resources, computing and information management systems, and operations, scientific, and consulting organizations. Work chances are abundant.
The significance of having this certification on your resume is still tremendous. It is considered a quick ticket to far better job opportunities, as master’s degree holders are better prepared to cope with the intricacy of management in a new economy.
Education and Coursework Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth calendar year of classes within an authorized program. People who successfully finish their Master of Business Administration come from a number of educational backgrounds. Undergraduate diplomas in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and information management are prevalent.
Working professionals who currently have an undergrad diploma in a business field generally take three semesters to complete their new degree if they go after it fulltime. Undergrads who have earned degrees in a non-business discipline regularly will require 24 months to finish all their classes.
A lot of working students focus on their degree on a part-time timetable. Most mainly complete just one class a semester until they have passed them all.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Local or online choices:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You can see options to a graduate degree, if you don’t think you are a good fit for it. Explore info about IA classes.