Do you have what it takes for a career in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the community of big business, there’s really no better designation to receive.
Having your graduate business degree could certainly maximize your work prospects significantly and exponentially increase your annual income as you move through your work career. And if you are attending college today or are debating a mid-career change, bringing home this diploma could be at the top of your short list of desired goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business men and women with master’s certifications are found everywhere you go. They are working in the boardroom, in finance, and in
free-lance consulting firms. The main market sectors that appreciate this upper-level qualification include finance, human resources, computer and networking systems, and organizational, research, and specialty consulting organizations. Employment alternatives are plentiful.
The importance of placing this degree on your resume remains major. It is still a personal ticket to better professional opportunities, as graduates are better equipped to be in charge of the intricacy of management in our country’s new and emerging economy.
Training and Coursework Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate qualification marked by a fifth or sixth calendar year of study in a certified program. Individuals who successfully complete their Master of Business Administration arrive from a variety of educational and employment history. Undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, economics, and communications are prevalent.
Working adults who already have an bachelor’s diploma in business administration often take a full year to graduate with their new degree if they go after it on a full-time basis. Undergrads who have earned diplomas in a non-business area commonly will require two complete years to completely finish.
Lots of working people study for their next degree on a part-time schedule. Some merely go to one course at a time until they have passed them all.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. A few local and online options:
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
CSU-Pueblo Online gives you the educational opportunities you need, with the flexibility you want, so you can earn or complete your degree for a better future. Whether you want a career change, a promotion, or the satisfaction of knowing you can, an online degree from CSU-Pueblo could be the right fit for you.
Learn more and join the virtual pack at CSU-Pueblo Online!
- Masters in Business Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
There are options to a business career if you don’t think you are right for it. Explore IN diploma programs.