Do you have what it takes for a career in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the community of big business, there’s really no better designation to receive.
Having your graduate business degree could certainly maximize your work prospects significantly and exponentially increase your annual income as you move through your work career. And if you are attending college today or are debating a mid-career change, bringing home this diploma could be at the top of your short list of desired goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business men and women with master’s certifications are found everywhere you go. They are working in the boardroom, in finance, and in
free-lance consulting firms. The main market sectors that appreciate this upper-level qualification include finance, human resources, computer and networking systems, and organizational, research, and specialty consulting organizations. Employment alternatives are plentiful.
The importance of placing this degree on your resume remains major. It is still a personal ticket to better professional opportunities, as graduates are better equipped to be in charge of the intricacy of management in our country’s new and emerging economy.
Training and Coursework Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate qualification marked by a fifth or sixth calendar year of study in a certified program. Individuals who successfully complete their Master of Business Administration arrive from a variety of educational and employment history. Undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, economics, and communications are prevalent.
Working adults who already have an bachelor’s diploma in business administration often take a full year to graduate with their new degree if they go after it on a full-time basis. Undergrads who have earned diplomas in a non-business area commonly will require two complete years to completely finish.
Lots of working people study for their next degree on a part-time schedule. Some merely go to one course at a time until they have passed them all.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. A few local and online options:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
There are options to a business career if you don’t think you are right for it. Explore IN diploma programs.