Do you have an interest in working towards your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – inside the culture of business, there’s simply no bigger diploma to receive.
Acquiring your graduate business degree is going to increase your occupational options dramatically and maximize your annual salary as you move through your entire career. So if you are enrolled in school currently or evaluating a career transition, working towards this diploma might be at the top of your short list of goals.
MBA Career Profile
Business personnel with master’s degrees are just about everywhere. They are working in marketing, in finance, and in
freelance consulting services. The leading businesses that appreciate this impressive diploma include finance, recruiting, computing and networking systems, and operations, research, and consulting organizations. Future alternatives are abundant.
The appeal of placing this qualification on a job resume remains remarkable. It can be a personal solution to significantly better job prospects, as master’s degree holders are better prepared to take on the complexness of management in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Degree Options
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate qualification marked by a fifth or perhaps sixth calendar year of full-time study in an authorized program. People who complete the graduate degree originate from a number of academic backgrounds. Undergraduate degrees in various liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and accounting are usual.
Working professionals who have already earned an bachelor degree in a business major frequently take a full year to earn their diploma if they focus on it full-time. Students who have degrees in a non-business subject often will need Two years to complete their course requirements.
Plenty of working individuals study for their next degree on a part-time time frame. Many simply attend a single class at a time until they get them all finished.
Typical graduate business programs feature instruction in such topics as macro and micro economics, consumer trends, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. More colleges are offering online MBA programs for those with hectic professional and personal commitments. Aside from convenience, distance education programs can teach students the technological learning skills that employers crave in their candidates.
You can get started today. Some local and online schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Management (MSM)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
If you feel you aren’t the right fit for a grad program, you have alternatives. IL has other programs you can look it.