Are you interested in a new career in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – around the sphere of big business, there’s no bigger designation to obtain.
Owning that graduate business degree is going to amplify your job alternatives significantly and exponentially increase your salary as you move through your career. If you are enrolled in school currently or are deciding on a career transition, going for this degree should be towards the top of your list of desired goals.
MBA Career Description
Business personnel with upper level certifications are working pretty much everywhere. They are in management, on Wall Street, and in
independent consulting corporations. The prime businesses that really value this prestigious degree include investment, recruiting, computing and information management systems, and organizational, research, and consulting providers. Work possibilities are considerable.
The importance of having this qualification on a job resume is still significant. It remains to be a quick solution to significantly better work prospects, as graduates are better set to do something about the intricacy of leadership in a emerging economy.
Training and Coursework Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma marked by a fifth or even sixth calendar year of classes within a certified training program. People who complete their Master of Business Administration originate from a variety of educational and employment history. degrees in various liberal arts, economics, and communications are prevalent.
Working professionals who already have their undergrad degree in business administration often take 12 months to finish their degree if they study it on a full-time basis. Students with diplomas in a non-business discipline generally will require Two years to completely finish.
Many working students study for their degree on a part-time schedule. Some quite simply enroll in one class a semester until they are done.
Prevalent graduate business training include teaching in topics which include managerial economics, personnel management, analytics, accounting, marketing and information systems. Additional colleges are delivering web-based graduate programs for individuals with active professional and personal obligations. Apart from convenience, distance education solutions can provide students with the technical learning experience that companies want in their candidates.
You could get going right now. Schools in this category:
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
If you feel that grad school isn’t right for you, there are other options. Read more at this education site.