Are you thinking about completing an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the culture of business, there exists just no stronger designation to have on your resume.
Having that graduate business degree could certainly strengthen your work opportunities dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you move through your professional career. And if you are attending college currently or considering a mid-career change, earning this diploma could be on the top of your short list of goals.
The MBA Career Summary
Business personnel with graduate certifications are working all over. They are in management, on Wall Street, and in
independent consulting firms. The major companies that appreciate this impressive qualification include finance, human resources, computing and information systems, and organizational, research, and consulting organizations. Work prospects are abundant.
The worth of including this qualification on a job resume remains tremendous. It continues to be a quick admission to even better employment opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to be in charge of the intricacy of management in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate certification marked by a fifth and even sixth calendar year of full-time classes within a recognized training program. Individuals who successfully finish their Master of Business Administration originate from a variety of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor degrees in various liberal arts, business, and accounting are commonplace.
Working professionals who already have an bachelor degree in a business discipline regularly take a full year to complete their new diploma if they pursue it full-time. Students who have diplomas in a non-business area often will require 24 months to complete their course requirements.
Countless working professionals focus on their diploma on a part-time schedule. Many typically go to just one course a semester until they get them all completed.
Normal graduate business school curriculum offer instruction in subject areas that include managerial economics, business trends, managerial analytics, human resources, advertising and information management systems. Considerably more public and private schools are offering web delivered graduate options for those with busy professional and personal responsibilities. Apart from practicality, internet-delivered classes may teach students the technological learning skills that hiring managers like to see with their potential employees.
You could get started today. Schools to consider:
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- General Business (M.B.A.) Online
- Management (M.B.A.) Online
- Marketing (B.B.A.) Online
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Business
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- AS Business Administration
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
You may not be interested in putting in the time to earn a graduate degree. Consider other undergraduate majors.