Are you thinking about completing an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the culture of business, there exists just no stronger designation to have on your resume.
Having that graduate business degree could certainly strengthen your work opportunities dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you move through your professional career. And if you are attending college currently or considering a mid-career change, earning this diploma could be on the top of your short list of goals.
The MBA Career Summary
Business personnel with graduate certifications are working all over. They are in management, on Wall Street, and in
independent consulting firms. The major companies that appreciate this impressive qualification include finance, human resources, computing and information systems, and organizational, research, and consulting organizations. Work prospects are abundant.
The worth of including this qualification on a job resume remains tremendous. It continues to be a quick admission to even better employment opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to be in charge of the intricacy of management in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate certification marked by a fifth and even sixth calendar year of full-time classes within a recognized training program. Individuals who successfully finish their Master of Business Administration originate from a variety of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor degrees in various liberal arts, business, and accounting are commonplace.
Working professionals who already have an bachelor degree in a business discipline regularly take a full year to complete their new diploma if they pursue it full-time. Students who have diplomas in a non-business area often will require 24 months to complete their course requirements.
Countless working professionals focus on their diploma on a part-time schedule. Many typically go to just one course a semester until they get them all completed.
Normal graduate business school curriculum offer instruction in subject areas that include managerial economics, business trends, managerial analytics, human resources, advertising and information management systems. Considerably more public and private schools are offering web delivered graduate options for those with busy professional and personal responsibilities. Apart from practicality, internet-delivered classes may teach students the technological learning skills that hiring managers like to see with their potential employees.
You could get started today. Schools to consider:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You may not be interested in putting in the time to earn a graduate degree. Consider other undergraduate majors.