Are you thinking about completing an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the culture of business, there exists just no stronger designation to have on your resume.
Having that graduate business degree could certainly strengthen your work opportunities dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you move through your professional career. And if you are attending college currently or considering a mid-career change, earning this diploma could be on the top of your short list of goals.
The MBA Career Summary
Business personnel with graduate certifications are working all over. They are in management, on Wall Street, and in
independent consulting firms. The major companies that appreciate this impressive qualification include finance, human resources, computing and information systems, and organizational, research, and consulting organizations. Work prospects are abundant.
The worth of including this qualification on a job resume remains tremendous. It continues to be a quick admission to even better employment opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to be in charge of the intricacy of management in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate certification marked by a fifth and even sixth calendar year of full-time classes within a recognized training program. Individuals who successfully finish their Master of Business Administration originate from a variety of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor degrees in various liberal arts, business, and accounting are commonplace.
Working professionals who already have an bachelor degree in a business discipline regularly take a full year to complete their new diploma if they pursue it full-time. Students who have diplomas in a non-business area often will require 24 months to complete their course requirements.
Countless working professionals focus on their diploma on a part-time schedule. Many typically go to just one course a semester until they get them all completed.
Normal graduate business school curriculum offer instruction in subject areas that include managerial economics, business trends, managerial analytics, human resources, advertising and information management systems. Considerably more public and private schools are offering web delivered graduate options for those with busy professional and personal responsibilities. Apart from practicality, internet-delivered classes may teach students the technological learning skills that hiring managers like to see with their potential employees.
You could get started today. Schools to consider:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
Iowa Central Community College promotes intellectual discovery, physical development, social and ethical awareness, and economic opportunities for all through an education that transforms lives, strengthens community, and inspires progress.
- Business APS
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You may not be interested in putting in the time to earn a graduate degree. Consider other undergraduate majors.