Are you thinking about completing an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – in the culture of business, there exists just no stronger designation to have on your resume.
Having that graduate business degree could certainly strengthen your work opportunities dramatically and multiply your annual salary as you move through your professional career. And if you are attending college currently or considering a mid-career change, earning this diploma could be on the top of your short list of goals.
The MBA Career Summary
Business personnel with graduate certifications are working all over. They are in management, on Wall Street, and in
independent consulting firms. The major companies that appreciate this impressive qualification include finance, human resources, computing and information systems, and organizational, research, and consulting organizations. Work prospects are abundant.
The worth of including this qualification on a job resume remains tremendous. It continues to be a quick admission to even better employment opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to be in charge of the intricacy of management in a new and ever changing economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate certification marked by a fifth and even sixth calendar year of full-time classes within a recognized training program. Individuals who successfully finish their Master of Business Administration originate from a variety of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor degrees in various liberal arts, business, and accounting are commonplace.
Working professionals who already have an bachelor degree in a business discipline regularly take a full year to complete their new diploma if they pursue it full-time. Students who have diplomas in a non-business area often will require 24 months to complete their course requirements.
Countless working professionals focus on their diploma on a part-time schedule. Many typically go to just one course a semester until they get them all completed.
Normal graduate business school curriculum offer instruction in subject areas that include managerial economics, business trends, managerial analytics, human resources, advertising and information management systems. Considerably more public and private schools are offering web delivered graduate options for those with busy professional and personal responsibilities. Apart from practicality, internet-delivered classes may teach students the technological learning skills that hiring managers like to see with their potential employees.
You could get started today. Schools to consider:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- BS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Investment
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- General Business - D.B.A.
- And more...
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller-Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Business Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Dual Degree - MBA & Masters of Ministry
- Master of Business Administration
- And more...
You may not be interested in putting in the time to earn a graduate degree. Consider other undergraduate majors.