Could you picture yourself working towards an MBA?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the community of business, there exists plainly no bigger degree level to attain.
Finishing your MBA should certainly enhance your occupational options considerably and improve your income as you travel through your professional career. And if you are attending college right now or thinking of a career transition, attaining this degree ought to be towards the top of your short list of current objectives.
MBA Career Summary
Business people with upper level diplomas are all around us. They are in supervision, in finance, and in
independent consulting corporations. The leading companies that really recognize this prestigious qualification include financial, human resources, computing and networking systems, and operations, technological, and consulting providers. Job options are considerable.
The worth of including this qualification on a resume remains major. It continues to be a quick solution to better job prospects, as master’s degree holders are better prepared to cope with the complexity of leadership in a new and emerging economy.
Training and Class Choices
An MBA is a postgraduate qualification accomplished by a fifth or even sixth calendar year of courses within a certified program. Folks who finish the Master of Business Administration originate from a variety of academic history. Undergraduate diplomas in liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and accounting are quite normal.
Working adults who already have their bachelor’s degree in business typically take three semesters to finish their degree if they go after it full-time. Students with diplomas in a non-business subject generally will need 24 months to finish.
Many working students work on their next degree on a part-time schedule. Most pretty much attend a single course at a time until they graduate.
Normal graduate business curriculum include teaching in subject areas including managerial economics, management practice, analytics, finance, advertising and computing systems. A lot more universities are offering internet based graduate solutions for individuals with hectic professional and individual responsibilities. Apart from practicality, online solutions can show students the technological learning abilities that hiring managers like to see in their new employees.
You might get moving right now. Here are today’s choices:
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Start your journey! Classes starting Aug 17.
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Management
- B.S. - Management
- Business- Management and Marketing - Associate Degree
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Business Administration Associate
- Business Administration Diploma
You may not be suited for grad school, so consider other majors.