Going for an MBA isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
The Master of Business Administration Degree – inside the world of business, there’s no stronger designation to work for.
Receiving your MBA can strengthen your employment possibilities dramatically and grow your annual salary as you go through your entire career. If you are attending college now or are evaluating a career change, working towards this diploma could be at the top of your short list of important goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business people with graduate degrees are found almost everywhere. They are working in supervision, on Wall Street, and in
private consulting companies. The major industries that recognize this upper-level degree include finance, recruiting, computer and information systems, and organizational, research, and consulting providers. Occupational alternatives are abundant.
The benefit of placing this degree on your resume remains tremendous. It continues as a quick solution to greater professional prospects, as master’s degree holders are better prepared to take on the intricacy of management in this new and emerging economy.
Training and Coursework Options
An MBA is a postgraduate certification accomplished by a fifth or even sixth year of courses within an accredited training program. Folks who successfully finish the graduate degree originate from a variety of educational backgrounds. Undergraduate diplomas in liberal arts, economics, and information management are commonplace.
Working adults who currently have their bachelor diploma in a business field often use a calendar year to completely finish their diploma if they focus on it full-time. Undergrads with diplomas in a non-business area frequently will need two complete years to complete.
A good number of working students take courses for their degree on a part-time timetable. Many simply complete just one course at a time until they get them all finished.
Ordinary graduate business coursework offer training in subject areas such as micro and macro economics, market trends, managerial analytics, finance, marketing and information management systems. A lot more colleges are providing internet-based MBA packages for those with busy work and private commitments. Along with convenience, web-based packages may provide students the computer learning proficiencies that companies like to see with their new employees.
You could get going right now. Consider these choices:
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, General Business
- BS, Bus Admin
- AAS, Bus Admin-Management
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Wherever you are in your professional life, graduate programs at Bentley University provide a clear path to future-proof your career. Whether you are launching a career, advancing in your chosen field, or breaking into a new industry, the MBA and MS programs at Bentley combine distinctive courses, resources and experiences to maximize your return on investment.
Located minutes west of Boston, Bentley’s MBA programs are tailored to your academic background and professional experience and come with a proven plan to help you earn the salary you deserve. Master of Science programs at Bentley help you develop expertise in a specific business discipline, positioning you excel at leading companies and other organizations. All Bentley graduate students learn from faculty who have a deep knowledge in their respective fields and work closely with a talented career services office that was recently ranked #2 in the country by the Princeton Review.
- MBA - Full Time
- MBA - Part Time
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You may want to take a look at some other career fields other than graduate school — check out more CT classes.