Going for an MBA isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
The Master of Business Administration Degree – inside the world of business, there’s no stronger designation to work for.
Receiving your MBA can strengthen your employment possibilities dramatically and grow your annual salary as you go through your entire career. If you are attending college now or are evaluating a career change, working towards this diploma could be at the top of your short list of important goals.
MBA Career Summary
Business people with graduate degrees are found almost everywhere. They are working in supervision, on Wall Street, and in
private consulting companies. The major industries that recognize this upper-level degree include finance, recruiting, computer and information systems, and organizational, research, and consulting providers. Occupational alternatives are abundant.
The benefit of placing this degree on your resume remains tremendous. It continues as a quick solution to greater professional prospects, as master’s degree holders are better prepared to take on the intricacy of management in this new and emerging economy.
Training and Coursework Options
An MBA is a postgraduate certification accomplished by a fifth or even sixth year of courses within an accredited training program. Folks who successfully finish the graduate degree originate from a variety of educational backgrounds. Undergraduate diplomas in liberal arts, economics, and information management are commonplace.
Working adults who currently have their bachelor diploma in a business field often use a calendar year to completely finish their diploma if they focus on it full-time. Undergrads with diplomas in a non-business area frequently will need two complete years to complete.
A good number of working students take courses for their degree on a part-time timetable. Many simply complete just one course at a time until they get them all finished.
Ordinary graduate business coursework offer training in subject areas such as micro and macro economics, market trends, managerial analytics, finance, marketing and information management systems. A lot more colleges are providing internet-based MBA packages for those with busy work and private commitments. Along with convenience, web-based packages may provide students the computer learning proficiencies that companies like to see with their new employees.
You could get going right now. Consider these choices:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
You may want to take a look at some other career fields other than graduate school — check out more CT classes.