So, you’re thinking about a graduate degree in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the world of business, there’s no better designation to earn.
Acquiring your graduate business degree can grow your job opportunity alternatives substantially and increase your income as you work through your work career. If you are attending school at this time or looking at a mid-career improvement, finishing this diploma ought to be near the top of your list of desired goals.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with master’s degrees are found everywhere you go. They are in the boardroom, in finance, and in
freelance advisory organizations. The main sectors that appreciate this upper-level degree include finance, recruiting, computing and networking systems, and organizational, research, and specialty consulting services. Future prospects are everywhere.
The importance of including this qualification on your resume remains considerable. It has been a quick ticket to much better employment possibilities, as master’s degree holders are better equipped to tackle the complexity of leadership in our country’s new economy.
Training and Coursework Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma designated by a fifth or even a sixth calendar year of study within an authorized program. People who successfully finish the graduate degree begin from a range of educational and employment history. Bachelor’s diplomas in liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and math are quite normal.
Working adults who have already got an bachelor diploma in a business major routinely use a full year to finish their degree if they take classes for it fulltime. Undergrads who have earned diplomas in a non-business field of study commonly will need Two years to finish all their classes.
A great many working professionals work on their diploma on a part-time time frame. Many quite simply sign up for just one course at a time until they have passed them all.
Normal masters level business curriculum provide instruction in top areas including micro and macro economics, market trends, analytics, finance, advertising and computing systems and applications. More colleges are supplying internet-based graduate programs for students with busy work and personal responsibilities. Besides convenience, web-based courses may teach students with the computer learning techniques that hiring managers require in their prospects.
You could get going right now. Here are a few to consider:
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
You may want to look into different career fields. Consider something else in CO.