So, you’re thinking about a graduate degree in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the world of business, there’s no better designation to earn.
Acquiring your graduate business degree can grow your job opportunity alternatives substantially and increase your income as you work through your work career. If you are attending school at this time or looking at a mid-career improvement, finishing this diploma ought to be near the top of your list of desired goals.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with master’s degrees are found everywhere you go. They are in the boardroom, in finance, and in
freelance advisory organizations. The main sectors that appreciate this upper-level degree include finance, recruiting, computing and networking systems, and organizational, research, and specialty consulting services. Future prospects are everywhere.
The importance of including this qualification on your resume remains considerable. It has been a quick ticket to much better employment possibilities, as master’s degree holders are better equipped to tackle the complexity of leadership in our country’s new economy.
Training and Coursework Alternatives
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate diploma designated by a fifth or even a sixth calendar year of study within an authorized program. People who successfully finish the graduate degree begin from a range of educational and employment history. Bachelor’s diplomas in liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and math are quite normal.
Working adults who have already got an bachelor diploma in a business major routinely use a full year to finish their degree if they take classes for it fulltime. Undergrads who have earned diplomas in a non-business field of study commonly will need Two years to finish all their classes.
A great many working professionals work on their diploma on a part-time time frame. Many quite simply sign up for just one course at a time until they have passed them all.
Normal masters level business curriculum provide instruction in top areas including micro and macro economics, market trends, analytics, finance, advertising and computing systems and applications. More colleges are supplying internet-based graduate programs for students with busy work and personal responsibilities. Besides convenience, web-based courses may teach students with the computer learning techniques that hiring managers require in their prospects.
You could get going right now. Here are a few to consider:
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing Emphasis (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources Emphasis (BS)
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
You may want to look into different career fields. Consider something else in CO.