Thinking about a graduate degree in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the community of business, there exists really no greater designation to obtain.
Getting your MBA will amplify your occupational possibilities substantially and exponentially increase your salary as you go through your entire career. And if you are in college today or evaluating a job turnaround, earning this diploma could be on the top of your list of important goals.
The MBA Career Description
Business specialists with upper level certifications are found all over. They are in marketing, in finance, and in
independent consulting companies. The main market sectors that appreciate this exclusive diploma include investment, management, computer and information systems, and organizational, technological, and specialty consulting services. Vocational possibilities are abundant.
The importance of placing this qualification on a job resume is still significant. It is considered a quick ticket to even better career opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to manage the complexness of management in the emerging economy.
Training and Degree Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate qualification marked by a fifth or even a sixth year of classes within an accredited program. Men and women who earn the Master of Business Administration originate from a range of formal education backgrounds. Undergraduate degrees in various liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and math are prevalent.
Working professionals who already have their undergrad degree in business administration usually take a calendar year to complete their diploma if they pursue it full time. Students who have degrees in a non-business area frequently will need two complete years to finish.
A great deal of working men and women take courses for their next degree on a part-time timeframe. Most just go to a single class at a time until they are finished.
Basic graduate business courses include training in subject areas including managerial economics, management practice, managerial analytics, finance, advertising and computing systems and applications. More schools are promoting web delivered graduate classes for individuals with active employment and private commitments. Apart from convenience, internet-delivered solutions may teach students the technical learning proficiencies that companies look for in their potential employees.
You could get going today. Here are some good choices:
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- And more...
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Business Management and Accounting
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Certificate - Business Administration
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
- Master Of Business Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- And more...
- Business Management
You could find yourself in a different major, such as accounting. Learn about CA alternatives.