Thinking about a graduate degree in business?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the community of business, there exists really no greater designation to obtain.
Getting your MBA will amplify your occupational possibilities substantially and exponentially increase your salary as you go through your entire career. And if you are in college today or evaluating a job turnaround, earning this diploma could be on the top of your list of important goals.
The MBA Career Description
Business specialists with upper level certifications are found all over. They are in marketing, in finance, and in
independent consulting companies. The main market sectors that appreciate this exclusive diploma include investment, management, computer and information systems, and organizational, technological, and specialty consulting services. Vocational possibilities are abundant.
The importance of placing this qualification on a job resume is still significant. It is considered a quick ticket to even better career opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to manage the complexness of management in the emerging economy.
Training and Degree Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate qualification marked by a fifth or even a sixth year of classes within an accredited program. Men and women who earn the Master of Business Administration originate from a range of formal education backgrounds. Undergraduate degrees in various liberal arts, marketing and advertising, and math are prevalent.
Working professionals who already have their undergrad degree in business administration usually take a calendar year to complete their diploma if they pursue it full time. Students who have degrees in a non-business area frequently will need two complete years to finish.
A great deal of working men and women take courses for their next degree on a part-time timeframe. Most just go to a single class at a time until they are finished.
Basic graduate business courses include training in subject areas including managerial economics, management practice, managerial analytics, finance, advertising and computing systems and applications. More schools are promoting web delivered graduate classes for individuals with active employment and private commitments. Apart from convenience, internet-delivered solutions may teach students the technical learning proficiencies that companies look for in their potential employees.
You could get going today. Here are some good choices:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
- Business Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- General Business - MBA
- And more...
- Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs.
- From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation.
- Master Design Thinking
- Digital Marketing Strategies
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources Emphasis (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
You could find yourself in a different major, such as accounting. Learn about CA alternatives.