Thinking about going after an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the community of big business, there’s simply no greater degree level to acquire.
Owning your graduate business degree is going to strengthen your occupational prospects dramatically and increase your salary as you go through your work career. If you are attending school today or interested in a job improvement, getting this degree could be on the top of your list of important goals.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with graduate certifications are everywhere you look. They are working in supervision, on Wall Street, and in
private consulting businesses. The leading sectors that recognize this prestigious degree include financial, human resources, computer and information management systems, and organizational, technological, and consulting services. Business alternatives are abundant.
The importance of including this certification on a resume remains tremendous. It remains a first-class admission to much better employment prospects, as graduates are better set to manage the complexity of leadership in this emerging economy.
Education and Coursework Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate degree accomplished by a fifth and even sixth year of full-time classes in a recognized training program. Individuals who finish the Master of Business Administration come from a number of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor’s degrees in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and accounting are usual.
Working professionals who have already earned an bachelor degree in a business major frequently use a full year to graduate with their degree if they pursue it full-time. Undergrads who have degrees in a non-business field of study typically will require Two years to finish all their classes.
A lot of working individuals work towards their next degree on a part-time routine. Most simply sign up for one class a quarter until they get them all completed.
Standard graduate business coursework feature instruction in topics such as macro and micro economics, management practice, analytics, accounting, advertising and information systems and applications. Significantly more universities are supplying online MBA courses for individuals with active professional and personal obligations. In addition to convenience, web-delivered courses can provide students the technological learning capabilities that recruiters like to see in their job candidates.
You can get moving today. See some local schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
You may end up in a different field, so get into something else.