Thinking about going after an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the community of big business, there’s simply no greater degree level to acquire.
Owning your graduate business degree is going to strengthen your occupational prospects dramatically and increase your salary as you go through your work career. If you are attending school today or interested in a job improvement, getting this degree could be on the top of your list of important goals.
MBA Career Description
Business men and women with graduate certifications are everywhere you look. They are working in supervision, on Wall Street, and in
private consulting businesses. The leading sectors that recognize this prestigious degree include financial, human resources, computer and information management systems, and organizational, technological, and consulting services. Business alternatives are abundant.
The importance of including this certification on a resume remains tremendous. It remains a first-class admission to much better employment prospects, as graduates are better set to manage the complexity of leadership in this emerging economy.
Education and Coursework Alternatives
An MBA is a postgraduate degree accomplished by a fifth and even sixth year of full-time classes in a recognized training program. Individuals who finish the Master of Business Administration come from a number of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor’s degrees in various liberal arts, advertising and marketing, and accounting are usual.
Working professionals who have already earned an bachelor degree in a business major frequently use a full year to graduate with their degree if they pursue it full-time. Undergrads who have degrees in a non-business field of study typically will require Two years to finish all their classes.
A lot of working individuals work towards their next degree on a part-time routine. Most simply sign up for one class a quarter until they get them all completed.
Standard graduate business coursework feature instruction in topics such as macro and micro economics, management practice, analytics, accounting, advertising and information systems and applications. Significantly more universities are supplying online MBA courses for individuals with active professional and personal obligations. In addition to convenience, web-delivered courses can provide students the technological learning capabilities that recruiters like to see in their job candidates.
You can get moving today. See some local schools:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Business Administration, Diploma
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
You may end up in a different field, so get into something else.