Are you considering going back to college for your MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – within the community of big business, there is no better diploma to obtain.
Completing that graduate business degree will certainly upgrade your professional prospects greatly and exponentially increase your annual income as you move through your career. In case you are enrolled in college today or are planning on a job improvement, attaining this degree ought to be near the top of your short list of important goals.
MBA Career Profile
Business people with master’s diplomas are found everywhere you look. They are working in administration, on Wall Street, and in
independent consulting companies. The top market sectors that really recognize this exclusive diploma include finance, human resources, computing and networking systems, and management, technological, and consulting providers. Employment prospects are considerable.
The benefit of having this qualification on your resume remains considerable. It remains to be a quick solution to significantly better work opportunities, as master’s degree holders are better set to contend with the complexity of management in the new and changing economy.
Education and Degree Choices
An graduate business degree is a postgraduate degree accomplished by a fifth or even a sixth year of classes within a certified training program. Folks who earn the graduate degree originate from a mix of educational and employment history. Bachelor’s diplomas in various liberal arts, business, and information management are quite normal.
Working professionals who already have their bachelor’s diploma in a business field normally use a calendar year to completely finish their diploma if they go after it full time. Students who have degrees in a non-business subject generally will need two full years to finish all their classes.
A great many working students take courses for their next degree on a part-time basis. Some basically just take a single class at a time until they are finished.
Ordinary masters level business school curriculum offer education in subjects such as managerial economics, personnel management, managerial analytics, human resources, advertising and computing systems. More public and private institutions are promoting internet based MBA coursework for individuals with hectic professional and private responsibilities. Along with practicality, web-delivered options may teach students the computer learning techniques that recruiters like to see in their candidates.
You could get moving right now. Take a look at these options:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You could be better suited to a career in a different field. Pick up a different major.