Are you considering going for an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the culture of big business, there’s truly no more significant diploma to work for.
Finishing that graduate business degree is going to maximize your work opportunities dramatically and improve your salary as you move through your work career. And if you are in college currently or thinking of a job improvement, going for this diploma should be at the top of your list of desired goals.
The MBA Career Profile
Business specialists with graduate diplomas are working all over. They are in management, on Wall Street, and in
private advisory corporations. The major businesses that value this prestigious qualification include financial, recruiting, computing and networking systems, and organizational, research, and consulting firms. Business possibilities are considerable.
The value of placing this degree on a resume is still major. It still is a fast ticket to significantly better job opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to overcome the intricacy of leadership in the world’s new and ever changing economy.
Education and School Choices
An MBA is a postgraduate degree designated by a fifth or even sixth year of full-time classes within a recognized training program. Folks who successfully complete the graduate degree begin from a variety of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor’s degrees in various liberal arts, economics, and math are prevalent.
Working professionals who currently have their bachelor’s degree in business administration commonly use a calendar year to earn their new diploma if they focus on it full-time. Undergrads who have earned degrees in a non-business major frequently will need Two years to finish all their classes.
Most working students take classes for their degree on a part-time routine. Many mainly take just one course a quarter until they graduate.
Traditional graduate business courses present teaching in top areas including macro and micro economics, personnel management, analytics, accounting, advertising and computing systems. More and more schools are delivering web-delivered graduate solutions for those with hectic work and personal commitments. Besides flexibility, web-delivered packages may provide students with the technological learning proficiencies that recruiters like to see in their candidates.
You could get started today. See these good options:
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- And more...
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Informatics: Healthcare Informatics
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You may not be interested in a graduate diploma. Consider another undergraduate major.