Are you considering going for an MBA degree?
The Master of Business Administration Degree – throughout the culture of big business, there’s truly no more significant diploma to work for.
Finishing that graduate business degree is going to maximize your work opportunities dramatically and improve your salary as you move through your work career. And if you are in college currently or thinking of a job improvement, going for this diploma should be at the top of your list of desired goals.
The MBA Career Profile
Business specialists with graduate diplomas are working all over. They are in management, on Wall Street, and in
private advisory corporations. The major businesses that value this prestigious qualification include financial, recruiting, computing and networking systems, and organizational, research, and consulting firms. Business possibilities are considerable.
The value of placing this degree on a resume is still major. It still is a fast ticket to significantly better job opportunities, as graduates are better prepared to overcome the intricacy of leadership in the world’s new and ever changing economy.
Education and School Choices
An MBA is a postgraduate degree designated by a fifth or even sixth year of full-time classes within a recognized training program. Folks who successfully complete the graduate degree begin from a variety of formal education backgrounds. Bachelor’s degrees in various liberal arts, economics, and math are prevalent.
Working professionals who currently have their bachelor’s degree in business administration commonly use a calendar year to earn their new diploma if they focus on it full-time. Undergrads who have earned degrees in a non-business major frequently will need Two years to finish all their classes.
Most working students take classes for their degree on a part-time routine. Many mainly take just one course a quarter until they graduate.
Traditional graduate business courses present teaching in top areas including macro and micro economics, personnel management, analytics, accounting, advertising and computing systems. More and more schools are delivering web-delivered graduate solutions for those with hectic work and personal commitments. Besides flexibility, web-delivered packages may provide students with the technological learning proficiencies that recruiters like to see in their candidates.
You could get started today. See these good options:
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- D.B.A. - Self-Designed
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
- Launch your career in Business at Keiser University Online. Select from Associate, Bachelor's and Graduate Online Degree Options.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of Business programs including Business Administration, MBA, Accounting, Health Services Administration, and more!
- Emphasis on individualized attention, creating a more personal online learning environment.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Business - Online - Bachelor Degree
- Business - Online - Master Degree
- Business - Online - Associate Degree
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Business Administration
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
CSU-Pueblo Online gives you the educational opportunities you need, with the flexibility you want, so you can earn or complete your degree for a better future. Whether you want a career change, a promotion, or the satisfaction of knowing you can, an online degree from CSU-Pueblo could be the right fit for you.
Learn more and join the virtual pack at CSU-Pueblo Online!
- Masters in Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
- Management - D.B.A.
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration
- And more...
You may not be interested in a graduate diploma. Consider another undergraduate major.